Monday, March 28, 2011

who i am ?

My name is Mohammed al Herz i am from Saudi Arabia .  I have a lot of dreams from i was young i was want to come to USA because here in usa there are many Scientists , And I hope to Learn with some one of them . 
i am Volleyball player , And I love this sport more than any sport else , Also I love to talk about Political issues and this usually puts me in trouble but now I am happy because I am in democratic country . 
I want to make something that can change the world . my uncle is Poet and  writer . I learned a lot of important things for example he teach me i don't be silent when i see something wrong . there is one thing I dont understand it wich is the world view to islam they are thinking all Muslims are Terrorists . we are Normal people but we have some Stupid people they distort the view of the world to islam . I hope change how the people in the world thinking about islam . I am sorry because I wrote about Religion  I know Religion is a sensitive topic . in the end thank you to read my post .

1 comment:

  1. Mohammed,

    There are many people who don't really understand what Islam is. It is very unfortunate that most Americans only know the people who do the bad things and not the good things. I know that Muslims are not terrorists. I have had some very good students who are Muslims and I respect your for your thoughts and your beliefs.

    ReplyDelete