Thursday, April 28, 2011

My Favorite Room

Mohammed Al Herz
Intermediate 1 R/W
 
                                There are a lot of interesting things in my room . You can find a lot of scientific books on the left  also you can find a big hard disk for my computer on the right . It is a new , and it has an annoying sound . Between my books and my hard disk there is my desktop which is my favorite thing in my room also I requested a new hard disk for my desk top because I need more space  to download more files , but the hard disk did not reach yet
  . Beside my books there is a big bed ,and it is old . There is a small office behind my hard disk and there are  many things on the top of my small office . For example , I have a small lodge it is a souvenir from Japan . It is old , wooden , dirty , and has a bad smell .  In the end, I think I have a good room 
because I can find everything I need in my room .

No comments:

Post a Comment